domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone! This is a place where I want to talk a bit about me and some activities to I do in my English class. I'm in level 3. I hope you enjoy reading and commenting on all things that I'll be posting.


My name is Liz Rad. I'm from Caracas, originally. 9 years ago I lived in San Cristóbal, Táchira but now I live in Maracibo, near to the airport. I'm 22 years old.  I study iIndustrial Engineering at URBE and Chemical Engineering at LUZ. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 4th trimester.





I love my boyfriend and music, they are my two passions. I sing in a group every thuesday and saturday. I like playing ping-pong, driving my car (I have a green little car),  talking on the phone with my friends and family , hanging out with my boyfriend, pizza, chocolate. I love my family and my pets, I have two dogs and three cats


I hate onions, listening to vallenato and regueton music (because is very noisy), and hot weather. I don't like getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking.

My dream is to travel around the world. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak English, French, and Italian. I would like to have my own company, help people, buy a house, get married and start a family.


About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise.. I don't write well and I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.


Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!


Kisses and hugs
Liz Rad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario