lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Two songs...

Hello friends. These are two songs that the teacher showed us in class. The idea is that we listen to melody and also the letter and then give our opinion on it. I hope you like it.

The first song is called ''Price Tag''. Is performed by singer Jesse J. It's a catchy song. I hope you enjoy it.
 
 ''Price tag''
 
Here is the link of the song in case you can not see straight 

Well, after hearing the song, I must say: I don'tt like the melody, but I agree with some sentences that are in the lyrics of the song. For example: Money can't buy us happiness, because if we have a lot of money and nobody to love we feel incomplete and unhappy. Can we all slow down and enjoy right now.  The important thing is to live the present and see the beauty of the details everyday. You can't put a price on the life, because life is too precious but sometimes don't realize it

This is the second song called ''I Want to Be A Billionaire'' is interpreted by the singer Travis McCoy and Bruno Mars. I hope you like it.

''I Want to Be A Billionaire''
Here is the link of the song in case you can not see straight 

With this song I feel more identified, I love the rhythm and lyrics. Makes me think that if I work hard can achieve all my goals to be billionaires and so achieve my dream of helping many people. Also reminds me of all people with whom I share all that God gives me.
Well, here I leave these two songs to reflect a little about them.  Please leave a comment. Take care. Bye
Kisses and hugs
Liz Rad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario